About the company
Magma is a startup that has quickly grown to become the leading platform for data-driven math education. By leveraging handwritten solutions in a digital format, Magma allows teachers to place emphasis on creativity in math, while gaining key insights on student progression. This creates a more engaging, inclusive and pedagogical math class for all students.
Math remains the largest challenge for schools, where one in five students in year 8 are low performers. Math is one of the core pillars on which careers are built, and we believe that K-12 math represents one of the largest opportunities at improving educational outcomes and career prospects for children and young adults.
Originally founded in Stockholm, Sweden, Magma is now growing rapidly in the US. We are an ambitious team on a meaningful mission of improving math education for millions of students.
- Work with quantitative as well as qualitative testing, including formulating hypotheses, designing experiments and interpreting results.
- Plan and drive product development of new features cross platform, from ideation, through design and steering technical implementation
- Support our engineering teams in clearly defining and framing customer problems and needs and clearly communicating roadmap and priorities
- Through collaboration with other teams such as sales & marketing, educational content and founders get a strong understanding of the company vision
- Hardworking and willing to join a fast paced and fast growing start up
- Have previous experience of working with product development or the will to become a full fledged product manager
- Passions that you follow - it does not matter whether it’s working with numbers, knowledge of the edtech domain, design or DIY home projects - we love people who have ambitions and persistence to achieve great things
- Meritorious with experience in design and/or programming
Short and sweet
- Position: Product Manager
- Full-time in office
- Start: As soon as possible
- Location: Stockholm, Hantverkargatan 26
- Compensation: Fixed salary, Friskvårdsbidrag, Tjänstepension
Does this sound like your next adventure?
In that case, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading your application!
Short and sweet
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Stockholm, Industrigatan 4A
Compensation: Fixed salary and possibility of stock options
Does this sound like your next adventure? In that case, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to reading your application!